Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter








I spent Easter at my Gandmother's home in Rio Vista, with my parents, Scott, Annaleese, Uncle Keith, Lara, and Joesph. Cortney had to work, so she couldn't join us. Dinner was good, as usual. But the best part was digging through a box of Nana's old photos. It's always fun to see your parents when they were kids, and I must say the photo of my dad as a little boy dressed up with a cape and mask he got after being bitten ( on the face) by a dog was heart warming. But I fell in love with a picture of Nana and Papa cutting their wedding cake, and a couple of them laying down, cuddling. You can see how much they loved eachother. I sure miss him.

1 comment:

  1. What a babe she was.. well is! I love looking through old photos so much- timeless to me

    ReplyDelete