Thursday, April 30, 2009

The office is...

I don't know what possessed me this morning, but whatever it was resulted in a cleaner more orginized choas in the office. Sadly the office is the only room in the house that hasn't been completely unpacked. It's Scott's room to do with what he wants, as far as decorating and what not. But I guess I got a little tired of the clutter of boxes in the room. So I opened a couple of the boxes and realized that most of them had been gone through, to get whatever it was we needed at the time. So there were 3 half empty boxes. One was full of bridal magazines... lol. So I condensed the boxes down to one. There are still a few other boxes, full of glass ware from Scott's bar. I'll leave that be. But all the boxes are neatly stacked against a wall and out of the way. Now the room looks clean with the door open.

Well I'm gonna go get ready for a walk. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, else I would for go the walk in order to stay in this cleaning mood. I have the kitchen to tackle now...oh and maybe the dreadful laundry.

(Sush...don't tell Scott but I hung a couple of his pictures...he's free to move them where ever, but now the walls aren't totally naked.)

No comments:

Post a Comment