Friday, May 27, 2011

Purging

I LOVE getting rid of junk. I don't know what it is. I just love to clean house and end up with a bag full of stuff to donate, recycle or trash. I just really hate clutter. It's no wonder I don't have many things. I've given up collecting things because it just takes up space. I cleaning Annaleese's room and went through her toy box and ended up with a small bag of useless toys to get rid of. Got rid of old phone books- I know who needs those any more?But Scott likes to have one or two around, despite my hatred for them. We live in a digital world with internet on our phones - join the revolution and look it up there. Anyway there was really no point to this. Just that I love getting rid of useless items. I'm gonna have more soon because I'll be prepping the back room for the new little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment