Friday, April 19, 2013

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.."

I call bullshit on that! Take chocolate for instance (in any form) that shit is AMAZING. You know what a more truer statement is : "Nothing feels as good as skinny does." At least that's my opinion. I'm not just thinner these days, I'm more fit too. And that my friends, makes all the difference in the world. I have more energy and stamina, i'm happier and healthier for it too. And as an added bonus, I don't shudder at the thought of buying new clothes. It is however, still a pretty daunting task to complete. 

In the last few days I've noticed my jeans beginning to have a bit more room in them. I was curious:  Have I just stretched them out? Or, am I getting ready to drop another size? Hmm. So on a whim today, after dropping Annaleese off at school, Peyton and I went to kohl's. They carry the jeans I prefer. So I went found them in a size smaller, and you know what? The dang things FIT! Not perfect mind you, but well enough that I could have bought them. I didn't though. I'm not ready to buy new jeans, though I probably will in the next couple weeks. I'm super stoked though! As I was speed shopping, a few dresses and tops caught my eye. I picked a few up, in sizes smaller than the last time I went out ( a few months have passed), tried them on and found out they too, were TOO BIG. I didn't have the time or the patience to go back and find them in smaller sizes. I left the store empty handed, but happy as hell! Now if I had some friends to go shopping with!


1 comment:

  1. That's always an super exciting feeling! Congrats on all your hardwork and dedication to yourself. It truly makes a difference to stick to a routine and see just healthy you can be. I agree with the chocolate thing- I love it too! Thanks for helping motivate me to continue with my healthy lifestyle change. Although I don't think I'm ready for a smaller size- I can relate to putting something on and going 'huh...is this...YES!' Keep it up, Doll!

    ReplyDelete