Monday, June 29, 2009

It's FRICKEN AFRICA HOT!!!!!!

I haven't been exercising in over a week! Mostly due to the fact that I was recovering from food poisioning last week, and then all of the sudden it got super hot. I hate it. I kind of miss running, but I'm not dumb enough to do it in the heat!
The baby has been completely irritable too! She's either whinning or cranky, because she's tired. It's too hot for her to get a decent nap in. Really, in a house with no AC it just feels like everything is a pain in the ass. I grew up in houses with out AC, I'd like to think I can tolerate it pretty well, but I guess everyone has their breaking point.
Annaleese and I have caught some relief from the heat by taking a swim, but I can't keep her in the pool for long periods of time, so the relief is short lived.
Allright, I guess I'm through venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment