Monday, June 15, 2009

just a little something.

It's been a while since I've written anything. So here goes. The last week has been trying. Good and bad things have come to light, mom and dad moved out, Cortney graduated Highschool, and my best friend came for a visit.

I'll expand a little on the things I care to mention.

After sharing our home with my parents for the last month, they decided it was time to go live in their trailer, while they wait out the escrow of the house they just got. Their plan is to stay in there while they get the house up to par. Tend to any small repairs it might need, and some painting and other odds and ends.

It was nice to have their company. Mom helped me prepare dinner most nights. And helped out with all the cleaning and what not. Dad helped Scott and Joe install our windows, and scrape the cieling in the living room. Mom helped me paint in the living room. It was good to have help getting small and big improvemtns made to the house.

My little sister graduated on June 10th! 6 years and 1 day after I did. I really can't believe it's been that long, I don't feel old, but it definately puts things in to perspective. She was accepted into San Jose State to study Forensic Science. I am so proud of her and all of her accomplishments.

Jessica came to visit. It was nice to see her, and talk to her one on one. We had discussed going out to do something before she got her, but we ended up just sitting at my house, going to lunch and just talking. It was nice. I really do/have missed her.

Other than that I've just been going through some personal stuff.

In the last four weeks I've lost 8 pounds! That makes a total of 35 since Annaleese was born.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the weight loss- hopefully it is something you are doing just for yourself and to make yourself happier! I was glad to hang out- if you wanted to do something you should have said something!! :smile: but it was delightful either way. I'm here if you need to talk... seriously.

    ReplyDelete