Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Whew...what a weekend.

Well this past weekend had, Mom, Dad, Joe, Scott and I working pretty hard. Scott, Dad, and Joe, tore out the old windows and installed the new ones! The whole process took 2 days! Now we have to start the second phase, of putting in the new window casings for the interiors, basically we have no window seals and the studs are exposed. I'll get some before and after pictures soon. The second phase will also include getting the front and back stucco replaced, and painted. To match the house.

Saturday, Mom and I started painting the front room. We got three of the four walls done, we are waiting on the TV wall to be retextured before we can do it.

There is still a ton of dust and some glass around the house. I'm working on it little by little, but I'm out of pledge! LOL

Enjoy the pictures!

http://picasaweb.google.com/tara.alarid/Windows#

No comments:

Post a Comment